Thursday 22 March 2018

GRAPE MUSIC #2 feat. A LOTTA GOOD SHIT.

Oh boy, there is a lotta good tunes today!

pushin' / shoffy

I love everything about this track. It's a got a good beat that you can dance to while relating to the lyrics as I'm sure we've all been with someone who was distant and pushing us away so dance away your sorrows with this beaut of a track.


fast car (tracy chapman cover) / khalid

I'm at the point where I feel that Fast Car is too good of a song for anymore covers, especially in this trend of making dance covers of classic tracks such as this one but if anyone can do an amazing cover of this track, it's definitely Khalid. It's perfectly done, the way this song should be covered. I highly recommend his other tracks as well!




let it be / hayley kiyoko

It's twenty gay teen, guys and Hayley Kiyoko is killing it. Simple as.


translucent / morgxn

morgxn is another artist I've discovered recently and I absolutely love their stuff, this track being no different. It's one of those tracks that I fall in love with as soon as I hear it, where there is no words to describe just how much you love it and I've been dying to find a song recently that does exactly that. Here it is.





say amen (saturday night) / panic! at the disco

What's better than a new P!ATD track? Two new P!ATD tracks, a music video and an album release date. Sticking to the style of the last album but being just as amazing. I'm already counting down the days to the album because I NEED more. The video is just as great, with a little easter egg of the ending being the beginning of the This is Gospel music video.


(fuck a) silver lining / panic! at the disco


GO, LISTEN, ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment