Wednesday 28 March 2018

GRAPE MUSIC #3 feat. A MIXED BAG OF BANGERS.

Time to dance away the terrible weather.

young dumb & broke / khalid

I've heard of this song but I don't think I really heard it until last night and obviously, I love it. I'm a fan of Khalid and his music, as noted last week with the Fast Car cover that he did perfectly.


hate that you know me / bleachers

I've been watching the last season of Love with has a pretty amazing soundtrack with this being one of the tracks featured in the season. I'm on a search for summery bops to get me through this terrible Spring and this track definitely helps. Also check out Love on Netflix cause it's such a good show.


secrets / max style (feat. cxloe)

If you've been following this blog for a while then you'll know that some tracks are sex tracks. The type of track that you can throw on in the background while you get down to it cause of the sexy beat and this is one of those tracks.




molly / lil dicky (feat. brendon urie)

I discovered this track literally yesterday and while it's definitely a great track, Brendon Urie lending his vocals for the chorus got me feeling things music have never made me feel before. Overall, a fantastic track I highly recommend.


Get down, get funky and come back next time for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment