Sunday 22 October 2017

Decades Special: The 70s // Weekly Playlist Update


It's the 70's in this weeks Decade Special of the Weekly Playlist Update. Now, the 70s isn't a decade of music I really listen to so picking three tracks wasn't easy but I did it, so here they are..

TRACK 1: T.N.T / AC/DC (1975)
This isn't a track that I'd listen to out of choice but it is a track I did hear quite a bit in my childhood, thanks to Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4. Nothing beats a bit of nostalgia!


TRACK 2: I Want You to Want Me / Cheap Trick (1978)
Again, not a track I'd listen to out of choice but a track that reminds me of something I love a lot. In 10 Things I Hate About You, a band called Letters to Cleo cover this track so naturally, the original is awesome as well!



TRACK 3: Teenage Kicks / The Undertones (1978)
Unlike the others, this is a track that I actually really love and would happily listen to. Thanks to my dad, for bringing it into my life!


Happy Listening!




No comments:

Post a Comment