Sunday 8 October 2017

Decades Special: The 60s // Weekly Playlist Update


Get ready for a decades special of the Weekly Playlist Update. Every other week will focus on a new decade and three great tracks from that time. Starting with the 60s!

TRACK 1: Runaround Sue / Dion (1961)
This is a track that is easily in my top favourite tracks, and I have Sleeping With The Enemy to thank for reminding me of it's existence. Similar to the other tracks I've recommended, it's one you can get up and dance to!



TRACK 2: Stay / Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs. (1964).
If you've seen Dirty Dancing, then you'll definitely know this track! There isn't much I can say about it other than you should listen to it and then add it to your own playlist because it's an amazing track.


TRACK 3: Will You Love Me Tomorrow / The Shirelles. (1961).
Again, I feel this is a track that quite a few people might already know but it's definitely a great one. One thing I do love about these tracks is that old sound that they have, as if they're being played on a vinyl from when it was released.


Happy Listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment