Sunday 1 October 2017

Week 8 // Weekly Playlist Update



This week focuses on tracks that are slightly heavier than those featured previously!

TRACK 1: Follow You / Bring Me The Horizon
I feel in comparison to other Bring Me The Horizon songs, this is a slower, more calmer song which I actually enjoy, I'm also a big fan of the lyrics and the two together make this one of my favourite songs on their album, "That's The Spirit".


TRACK 2: Hated / Beartooth
Again, the lyrics to this song are part of the reason I love it as much as I do, especially when it comes to the chorus as it's something that I feel I, as well as many others, can relate to. As a bonus track, I've also included the acoustic version which is just as good and perfect for those who might not like something this heavy.




TRACK 3: Wisteria / Hands Like Houses
I'm pretty sure that this is the track that first got me into Hands Like Houses and it still remains one of my favourites by this band and I've even been lucky enough to see them perform this track live, which was just as good as I thought it would be.


BONUS TRACK: Oceandust / Hands Like Houses
I've decided to throw in another Hands Like Houses track as a bonus. Having not listened to them in a few months, it was nice to listen to them, as well as the other bands posted above. This is a track that I'd forgotten about that I absolutely loved.


Happy listening!



No comments:

Post a Comment