Sunday 29 October 2017

Week 10 // Weekly Playlist Update




TRACK 1: A Different Love (w/ Lauv) / DJ Snake
DJ Snake & Lauv are both artists that I love and when two artists I love come together to create a great track, you know I'm gonna really love it. 


TRACK 2: Your Mind (feat. Kristen Marie) / HEDIA
A great mixture of vocals and beat, sampling the classic house track "She's A Gypsy" by Crystal Waters, you can't help but love this track. 



TRACK 3: Would You Ever (feat. Poo Bear) / Skrillex
I'm not a big Skrillex fan but this is different to the usual music he creates and I love it, it's been on repeat since I discovered it and there is even a remix that's just as good as the original. I've also featured that below!



Would You Ever (4B Remix) / Skrillex (feat. Poo Bear)


Happy Listening!



No comments:

Post a Comment