Thursday 18 January 2018

Soundtrack of the Week // 14th January.



Soundtrack of the Week is the new and improved version of the Weekly Playlist Update that I did last year. That has been retired, the playlist unfortunately deleted but we're starting fresh with a brand new playlist and a better way of doing it.

Each week, there will be a selection of new songs that were, as you can probably guess, the soundtrack of my week. They could be new releases, they could be classics and they can be anything in between. All lovely shared with you and collected in a playlist for your listening pleasure.

Let's get this first week of Soundtrack of the Week started!

Don't Need It Now / Le Boom
I recently discovered Le Boom on Spotify through their Hot New Bands playlist and I'm glad I did. Described as a DIY-electro-dance duo, you can expect just that from this track. 

What We Do / Le Boom
Okay, so I know the other track is also by Le Boom but when I discover something I love, I have to check out their other tracks and this one is just as great as the other. Check both out, now. 

Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) / Fall Out Boy
The new track off of their new album, which is out tomorrow and I'm super excited for it. Fall Out Boy have yet to disappoint with me any of their albums or tracks released and from the singles released so far, I think this one is going to be just as amazing as their previous stuff. It' great to see a band grow over time, create new sounds and still remain as fantastic as before.

The line "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour" is a beautifully emo lyric that just teleports me back to early Fall Out Boy so even if the style has changed slightly, you know the lyrics are still as Fall Out Boy as before. 

for your listening pleasure.

See you next time!

      



No comments:

Post a Comment