Tuesday 30 January 2018

Soundtrack of the Week // 21st January.


The Cure / Lady Gaga.
Okay so, I've not really been a fan of Lady Gaga since her 2nd album which means I haven't listened to any of her more recent stuff until I heard this track the other day. I absolutely love it, I wanna be honest and say it's because I feel it's different to her other stuff but whatever the reason, it's a great track and I've easily listened to it a bunch of times since I heard it so obviously, I'm gonna recommend you go listen to it although you probably have because I'm clearly behind on great Lady Gaga tracks.

Sunshine Riptide / Fall Out Boy.
Picking one track off of the new Fall Out Boy album wasn't the easiest, but I will say that this track was my favourite after the first few listens so it makes sense to include this one, this week. The whole album is absolutely amazing though, I highly recommend it.

Lockdown / LINES.
If you followed my Weekly Playlist Update, I may have possibly recommended another LINES song called "You" and now we're back with another. It's their new track and it's great. It does feel a bit more slower than "You" but it's still just as good and I'd say that they are a band to watch.

All tracks have been added to the playlist so make sure to go check it out and if you have any recommendations for me, leave them below!

featuring all the recommendations.

See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment