Monday 1 January 2018

HELLO 2018!


It's been a while but I'm back!

After maintaining this blog for longer than I have with any other blog, I disappeared. Oops! Life got a little in the way and then it was the holidays so unfortunately, I just didn't have the time or motivation to continue but I'm back!

I'm back and it's hopefully going to be better than before. I've made a few tweaks. All new headers, a new colour theme but most importantly, new posts and a new schedule for me. I realised last time that the one I had set myself was a bit too much, I don't want to take the fun out of doing this with a set schedule. So, I'll continue to post weekly but the days and what I'll be posting will vary.

You can still expect to see posts about music and movies, with tweaks to make it a little bit better but there will also be more posts about me, my life and my experiences. Maybe also some completely random posts but if I'm enjoying it, that's what matters right? Hopefully whoever is reading this will enjoy it too!

So, stick with me through this new year of blogging and let's see what this new year holds!

Happy New Year, everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment