Sunday 6 August 2017

Week 1 // Weekly Playlist Update


Music is my number one love so naturally, I wanna share great tracks with people so they too can enjoy the awesomeness. That's where the Weekly Playlist Update comes in! Great tracks added every week to a Spotify playlist for your listening pleasure. It'll be a mixture of genres, a mixture of bands and artists and a lot of great tunes. So, let's get this thing started.



TRACK 1: Waking Up / Pvris.
With the release of the new album coming up this month, Pvris have been dropping new tracks for us to enjoy and they've all been as amazing as the last. This track though, isn't actually from the new album and instead comes from an Acoustic EP that they did. It's one of my favourite featured on the EP, that until recently I forgot existed (I'm a bad fan, I know..) and I'm now obsessed with it once again.


Track 2: Fetish / Selena Gomez (ft. Gucci Mane).
It's the latest track released by Selena Gomez and let's be honest, it's hot. I'm not her biggest fan, although I do enjoy a few tracks from her last album, Revival. I love everything about it, the lyrics, the beat and also the video which has caused some questioning within the Selena fandom but screw it, it's different and I think it fits the song.



Track 3: Vicodin / CVBZ
I didn't even need to hear this track all the way through to know I'd have it on repeat. It's a great track, that'll have you dancing by the time the chorus kicks in. This song could be like Vicodin for the bad days, as you dance away all the negativity.



No comments:

Post a Comment