Monday 28 August 2017

Week 3 // Weekly Playlist Update



TRACK 1: Sugar / Fickle Friends.
I discovered these beauts supporting some band that my dad wanted to see and I've been in love with them ever since. Sugar is a track that features on the EP for their latest single "Glue" (featured in last weeks update) and I LOVE it. It's a lovely little upbeat number that is perfect for summer, even if we're reaching the end of it - the sun is still shining so throw this track on and get dancing!


TRACK 2: Winter / Pvris
Pvris have just dropped their new album which I highly recommend you check out, so it only seemed right that one of their tracks featured this week. This track was released as a single before the albums released and was by far, my favourite of the singles. 


TRACK 3: Stupid For You / Waterparks
I've heard of this band a few times but hadn't heard any of their music until I saw a bit of their set at Slam Dunk 2017 but even then, it wasn't until listening to a pop punk playlist that they were featured on that I actually realised just how good they are. They are your typical pop punk boy band, but they are still worth a listen if that's your cup of tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment