Wednesday 16 August 2017

Week 2 // Weekly Playlist Update



TRACK 1: Young Blood / Noah Kahan.
I randomly discovered this track through Spotify and I'm really glad that I did. While it does feel like this is the thousandth track that sounds similar in ways, I absolutely love it regardless and could happily stick it on repeat.


TRACK 2: One More Night (Lemonade) / XY&O.
Again, another band I found via Spotify and feel in love with. Currently, they only have a hand full of tracks on Spotify but I promise you, that's enough to make you love them as much as I do. They've also done their own version of One Dance by Drake which you can find on their Youtube page, again it's definitely worth the listen.

This is their latest track, bringing you some great 90s vibes which I love. I will say that the only downside is there seems to be only one verse, the other verse seemingly dropped in favour of a verse of guitar but it's still a great track.



TRACK 3: She's Casual / The Hunna.
When I first heard this band, I wasn't all that interested but now I'm converted - I am a fan. This is my favourite track so far off their first album, 100. I love everything about it, the way it starts out, the lyrics, how it carries on - it's all so, so good and I recommend this track and the rest of their album for your listening pleasure.


TRACK 4: Glue (Acoustic) / Fickle Friends.
My love for acoustic tracks comes and goes, it has to be a track that I really love for me to enjoy the acoustic version and even then, it's a little hit & miss but as it's being featured on this playlist, you know it's so good. Don't forget to also check out the original, and all of their other tracks. Definitely a great band that I believe will win the hearts of many.





No comments:

Post a Comment