Wednesday 13 September 2017

#5: Disjointed // Grape Movie Marathon.

Cannabis legend Ruth Whitefeather Feldman employs her newly graduated son and a team of young "budtenders" to help run her Los Angeles marijuana dispensary.

I watched the trailer and was slightly put off by the laughter in the background and the fact it was by the same creator as Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory - both shows I used to love but grew bored of. I didn't let it put me off though and I'm glad I didn't because this show is great.

The story lines seem short and sweet but they're still great. The characters are all lovable in their own way even when they're meant to be annoying. The visuals that feature, specifically for one character, are also so amazing.

It's a good, easy show to watch which I really enjoy when I don't have the time to put into a tv show that requires you to pay full attention. As a non smoker myself, I still found it to be enjoyable and didn't feel like they were trying to shove the whole marijuana is awesome in my face, which is something I feel some users tend to do. 

Overall, my only complaint would be that I finished it way too fast and now I've got to wait around for the next season I'm hoping will come. 

I rate it 5 out of 5 grapes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment