Sunday 17 September 2017

Week 6 // Weekly Playlist Update


P L A Y L I S T / L I N K

Who runs the world? Girls! So, let's rock out with our fellow world rulers in this female fronted special!

TRACK 1: Blow The Bass / Lowell
I'd describe this as moody number perfect to have a little slow dance to, whether it's on the dance floor or between the sheets. I'm sure we all have songs we think are perfect to have sex to, right?




TRACK 2: Hold On / Angus & Julia Stone
As well as songs to have sex to, I also have a mental list of songs that are perfect for gloomy evenings spent snuggled up in bed, when you just want some easy listening music to daydream about what could have been to. This track is perfect for that.




TRACK 3: Colour Me / VALERAS
With only one EP under their belts, they are definitely one to watch out for. I can see them as the band to break out onto the scene and possibly be the next big thing - I'm that in love with them. After listening to the track below, check out their EP "Knives & Flowers".




Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment