Sunday 3 September 2017

Week 4 // Weekly Playlist Update




With the release of their new album, All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell, it's been hard to listen to anything else this week so this weeks tracks are all tracks that come from this album. 

TRACK 1: Walk Alone / Pvris.
Walk Alone is the first track on the album that I feel in love with. I love the way they've created this track, with the drums standing out through the chorus, the orchestral parts throughout the song which remind me a little of a Florence and the Machine track that fit in so well. It's a fantastic track and the first one I put on when listening to this album.


TRACK 2: Separate / Pvris
Another fantastic track which again, I love how they've created. Once more, the drums stand out throughout the track and the way the vocals come across fits perfectly. It's hard to put down why exactly I love this track, so give it a listen and find out for yourself.


TRACK 3: Same Soul / Pvris
Yet another fantastic track that stood out to me while listening to this album, the chorus being what got me hooked. Again, go give it a listen and see for yourself just how great this track is.



If you're a Pvris fan, this playlist update is perfect for you and if not or you've never listened to them then now is the time to give them ago and see what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment