Sunday 10 September 2017

Week 5 // Weekly Playlist Update



TRACK 1: 1-800-273-8255 / Logic (feat. Alessia Cara, Khalid)
It's a fantastic track, simple as. I love when artists use their platform to get a message across, especially when it's one that hits home with so many people.

"Who can relate?"


TRACK 2: I Kinda Like It / Julie Bergan
I found this track through a TV show and I'm so glad I did. It's what I'd describe as a great "getting ready for a night out" track. The perfect song to throw on to get yourself ready for the night.




TRACK 3: Waiting on the Summer / VHS Collection
Summer may be over, especially with the rain we've had recently in the UK but while we're waiting for it to come back around, this track will make it feel like it never left. 


Happy Listening!





No comments:

Post a Comment