Sunday 24 September 2017

Week 7 // Weekly Playlist Update



TRACK 1: You / LINES
I've heard this track more times than I can count since I discovered it. It's indie mixed with great beats making a great track for getting up and dancing like no-one is watching.



TRACK 2: Wise Up / Huntar
This features on the new album, Your Favourite Worst Mistake, which also happens to be the first Huntar album. It's definitely the first track that jumped out at me during my first listen and remained my favourite (mainly because I haven't given the rest of the album a chance yet..)





TRACK 3: Phases ft. French Montana / ALMA
Another great track from Finnish star, ALMA. As always, a great track for getting up and dancing to, maybe even a good break up track to help you move on from your latest phase..


No comments:

Post a Comment